Re: no coordinates in my starbucks piggy bank results

From: Susan Hardin <shardin_at_umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:23:48 -0500

if I go to http://www.craigslist.org/apa/ and try to run the scraper
(using 0, 1, or any number for the # of pages to load)

Javascript console results: absolutely nothing

Java Console results:

===== Fri Jan 20 2006 ===== 14:13:15 America/Detroit =====
14:13:19.536 [...RDFUtilities] Query took 2ms:
        SELECT DISTINCT s FROM {s}
<http://simile.mit.edu/2005/04/piggy-bank#originURL>
{"http://www.craigslist.org/apa/"} (7437ms)
14:13:19.543 [...ileUtilities] application/rss+xml -> RSS (7ms)
14:13:19.544 [...ileUtilities] http://www.craigslist.org/apa/index.rss
-> RSS (1ms)
14:13:19.544 [...ileUtilities] text/html -> null (0ms)
14:13:19.544 [...ileUtilities] http://www.craigslist.org/apa/ -> null
(0ms)
14:13:27.529 [...RDFUtilities] Query took 2ms:
        SELECT DISTINCT o FROM
{<http://people.csail.mit.edu/people/dfhuynh/research/downloads/screen-
scrapers/screen-scraper#CraigslistApartmentListingScraper>}
<http://simile.mit.edu/2005/04/piggy-bank#code> {o} (7985ms)
14:13:27.534 [...RDFUtilities] Query took 2ms:
        SELECT DISTINCT o FROM
{<http://people.csail.mit.edu/people/dfhuynh/research/downloads/screen-
scrapers/screen-scraper#CraigslistApartmentListingScraper>}
<http://simile.mit.edu/2005/04/piggy-bank#code> {o} (5ms)

As an experiment, I clicked on "Next 100 Results" then clicked on the
coin. The expected RSS data came up quickly in Piggy Bank, but of
course, had no coordinates data associated with it since I wasn't
running the scraper.

Is this related to the utilities.processDocuments() bug?

Susan