Re: Semantic bank local store and export

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen_at_aduna.biz>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:06:30 +0100

Steve Dunham wrote:
> On 1/12/06, Prokopp, Christian <christian.prokopp_at_sap.com> wrote:
>> I meant more like export it into a file (xml/rdf format or so)...or
>> can I do that with piggy-bank?
>

> Click on the data coin, then, on the piggy back screen, click on
> "Commands" and "Export".

FYI I noticed that Piggy Bank uses Rio's N3Writer to export data. The
N3Writer in Rio versions up to 1.0.6 is using an outdated N3 grammar
however, and may produce incorrect N3 (specifically, its syntax for
language tags is outdated, see http://www.openrdf.org/issues/browse/RIO-42).

The issue has been fixed in CVS and there will be a new Rio release
(1.0.7) soon. Alternatively, you could consider switching to a different
writer, like the TurtleWriter (which is in fact compatible to the
data-description subset of N3: AFAIK every Turtle document is a legal N3
document, so you would not lose any compatiblity with this switch).

Cheers,

Jeen