Re: search in longwell

From: thomas <thomas_at_stray.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:44:34 +0100

hi again,

sorry for the sloppy report. i was using longwell 1.0.1 from the releases
download page (so not even the newest version available there, as i relized
just now...). but, after a little more reading i learned that langwell 1 is
unlikely to be continued, so i tried (and managed!) to install longwell 2
from the stable trunk and now restrictions by fulltext search work as
expected - which is great :)

though i would still like to know how you build the intersection of both
result sets, fulltext and properties.

thanks,
thomas

--On Montag, 6. Februar 2006 22:13 Uhr +0100 thomas <thomas_at_stray.net>