RDF and web services?

From: Rickard Öberg <rickard.oberg_at_senselogic.se>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:27:28 +0100

Hi!

I am in the process of adding a RDF-webservice to our CMS/portal system,
and I was wondering if anyone knew of a "standard" SOAP/WSDL definition
for such a service? I found the SPARQL WSDL for *querying* an RDF
database, but this is supposed to be used for sending data the other
way, i.e. import it into the database.

Basically, all I need is "add" and "remove" with RDF/XML as input, but
if it's been done before I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Any ideas/pointers?

regards,
   Rickard

--