SV: SV: A lazy poll - revisited -> a final - verbose - try on cUrl

From: Patrik Holmer <NNTP.psbh_at_telia.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:12:31 +0100

Steve and David,

any idea why Semantic-bank, not cURL, reports the following fatal error when
I'm cURL-posting an RDF7XML as the provided owl.rdf?

edu.mit.simile.SimileUtilities - Fatal error: Expected '.', found '<' at
http://localhost:8888/bank/bank# [1,-1]

Is it a localization issue - i.e. about character sets used - or is there a
latter 'POST ...format=rdfxml'-version of semantic-bank than the SVN TAG:ged
semantic-bank-2.1.1?

Sorry about your missing name in the previous post. <8)

// Patrik