Gadget 2.0 webapp bails with OOM

From: Adam Constabaris <adamc_at_unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:18:33 -0500

I'm running into heap size problems when I run the Maven Jetty target in
Gadget 2.0 against (data generated from) a 22MB "pile." After 20
minutes of trying to load data from the aforementioned pile, it craps
out with

[INFO] Trace

The 20 minutes it takes to get to that point (the two analysis steps
take about 6-7 minutes altogether) in there suggests to me that there
might be some sort of loop, but since this is my first experience with
Gadget, I would suggest that my ideas about these things fail to be
clear and distinct.

Any suggestions about what I might look for in the data, further output
I can provide, or should I just allocate more memory to the heap until
it works or I run out of RAM? =)