Feedback on Citeline - 3

From: Peter Baumgartner <peter_baumgartner_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 04:15:40 -0400

I forgot to mention the most important thing:
All the facets are not exported anymore so that all the charm of citeline
disappeared. I assume that you know about all these problems but it would be
nice to have a message on your site. (Or did I oversee it?)

Best
Peter

Hi everyone,

Another thing as add to my former mails: Exporting from Zotz results many
time in a Javascript Error:

edu.mit.simile.babel.bibtex.ParseException: Encountered "<EOF>" at line
1111, column 22.
Was expecting one of:
    "}" ...
    <WS> ...