Re: Feedback on Citeline - 3

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:44:08 -0400

Peter Baumgartner wrote:

> Another thing as add to my former mails: Exporting from Zotz results many
> time in a Javascript Error:
>
> edu.mit.simile.babel.bibtex.ParseException: Encountered "<EOF>" at line
> 1111, column 22.
> Was expecting one of:
> "}" ...
> <WS> ...
> <WORD> ...
> "comment" ...
> "string" ...
> "preamble" ...
> <COMMA> ...
> "#" ...

It would be very helpful if you could export the same collection you
were using to feed into Citeline as BibTeX and send us that file for us
to see and evaluate what the problem is. If not, it's really impossible
to understand if this is a problem on our own end or on Zotero's.

Digital Libraries Research Group                 Research Scientist
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E25-131, 77 Massachusetts Ave               skype: stefanomazzocchi
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307, USA         email: stefanom at mit . edu