Re: Feedback on Citeline -2

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:41:39 -0400

Peter Baumgartner wrote:
> I forgot to mention the most important thing:
> All the facets are not exported anymore so that all the charm of citeline
> disappeared.

What do you mean by "all the facets are not exported anymore"? Can you
elaborate more and/or post us a URL about the exhibit that is causing
you issues?

Digital Libraries Research Group                 Research Scientist
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E25-131, 77 Massachusetts Ave               skype: stefanomazzocchi
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307, USA         email: stefanom at mit . edu