Bibtex comments

From: Jason Ronallo <jronallo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:44:02 -0400

Hi,
It seems the Bibtex from Zotero can include multiple comments. Would
it be possible for the JSON Citeline creates to include all comments?
Right now it seems like it only outputs one comment. Then it should be
possible for me to include all comments within the Exhibit template,
correct?

Thank you for your help. I've always loved Exhibit and Citeline is
looking like an excellent tool. Thank you very much.

Jason Ronallo