Zotero + Zotz fails

From: Jason Ronallo <jronallo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:03:27 -0400

Hi,
I'm using Zotero 1.0.7 with Zotz 1.8.2. When uploading a collection I
get the following error:

edu.mit.simile.babel.bibtex.ParseException "}" at line 1071, column 1.
Was expecting: "=" ...

If I export my whole collection as Bibtex first and try to upload it I
get this error:

edu.mit.simile.babel.bibtex.ParseException: Encountered "}" at line
1168, column 1.
Was expecting:
    "=" ...

I think the relevant lines from the Bibtex file are:

_at_misc{__????-2
},

Removing those lines it gets further until it hits a similar line:

_at_misc{__????-5
},

Continuing on I deleted several similar lines.

Looks like it might be an empty citation? Do you know a way to find
these within Zotero so I can delete them, or can Zotz be made to
handle these gracefully?

Jason Ronallo