[Fwd: Re: Feedback to citeline]

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:00:37 -0400

Digital Libraries Research Group                 Research Scientist
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
E25-131, 77 Massachusetts Ave               skype: stefanomazzocchi
Cambridge, MA  02139-4307, USA         email: stefanom at mit . edu

attached mail follows:

>>> Can you tell us more about this? What is your OpenID provider and what
>>> is the problem you are experiencing now?
>>
>> My OpenID provider ist myopenid
>> http://peter.baumgartner.myopenid.com/
>>
>> After entering my openID it takes my to the side of my provider, I can
>> choose - as always the identity and enter my password. After that it takes
>> me back to Citeline and says
>>
>> " Failed to Sign in with your OpenID!
>>
>> The OpenID sign in procedure returned an error:
>>
>> Nonce verificaton failed.
>>
>> We apologize for the inconvenience."
>>
>> <http://citeline.mit.edu/#openid_failure?msg=Nonce%20verificaton%20failed.>
>
> Hmm, I thought I fixed this problem.. it has to do with our server timer
> drifting more than myopenid's... I did a ntp-update and it seems to be
> working fine now.

Fine, OpenID works again!

<snip>

>>> This works for me here. Remember that you have to set what data fields
>>> the timeline has to get the data from or it won't work.
>>
>> I have now a detailed explanation: The different styles work very
>> differently:
>>
>> -> The classic style do facets not display.
>> -> A very strange behaviour has the bookworm style.
>>
>> The others are ok, I have added screenshot so that can you see for yourself.
>> All pictures were taken from the same data basis and I have added the clean
>> style to give an correct example (at least as far as I believe the interface
>> should look.)
>
> Interesting. It might be some misalignment between the various templates
> that we use. If you post your bibtex file online we can try ourselves
> and see what's wrong.

You will find a bibtex-testfile at
<http://www.peter.baumgartner.name/material/reference/zotero2bibtex-export.b
ib/download>

It was generated by using the export utility of zotero.

I know of at least one problem: type incollection does not export into
booktitle but into journal. I have a corrected version exported from another
programme:
<http://www.peter.baumgartner.name/material/reference/plone-publications.bib
/download>

<snip>