Re: citeline bugs?

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:55:20 -0400

Interesting. I just cut and pasted your bibtex into a clean text file
called 'Karger.bib', fired up citeline.mit.edu, uploaded the file, and
got a beautiful exhibit from it. I downloaded it and dropped it into my
athena locker, and voila:

http://web.mit.edu/kenzie/www/untitled_exhibit.html

yes there is some bad bibtex in there... see the errors in the display.

I have sometimes gotten a blank exhibit when I had a pre-existing one
and citeline got confused.
Try 'signing in and claiming your exhibit' and delete anything that's there.
If that doesn't help then I have no idea what's wrong...

MacKenzie