Re: citeline bugs?

From: David R Karger <karger_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:01:30 -0400

So, it is nice that one can download the html.
It links to data in citeline.

But suppose somebody wanted to source the feed from their bibtex file on
the web, so they can keep it up to date without going back to citeline?
Does it makes sense to expose citeline's bibtex converter "babel style",
allowing the author to specify a link that tells citeline to go get
their bibtex file from the web and convert it on the fly? Or to just
integrate the bibtex converter into babel itself?

Suppose I've already made a json pubs file on the web. Can I use
citeline's exhibit editor to create a visualization that points at it?