Re: problems with utf8 and spanish characters

From: Mathew A Willmott <willmott_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 17:03:08 -0400

Dear Sergio,

Thanks for your email! I'm glad you like Citeline.

Right now, to the best of my knowledge, Citeline expects standard LaTeX
coding for special characters, and so, to get accents and special
characters, you can use the commands LaTeX would use. A quick Google
search turns up this page:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/mtabsLTX.html
That lists a lot of the commands for various non-standard characters,
most of which I believe are supported by Citeline's BibTeX parser.

As for your question of whether it can support UTF8, I'll have to leave
that to one of our developers to comment on. Could somebody respond to
Sergio about that?

Best,
Mat Willmott

--