Re: problems with utf8 and spanish characters

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:42:49 -0400

Hi Sergio,
> We started using citeline to view our bibliographic database, it is
> great, thanks.
> But it does not display correctly special characters (accents etc).
> We use UTF8 encoding. What encoding does citeline expect and why? Can
> it support UTF8?
Citeline does support UTF-8 encoded BibTeX, but there are known bugs
with the display of non-ASCII characters.
I can't promise a quick fix, but if you send us your BibTeX file we'll
track down if it is one of the known bugs
or just an export or encoding problem with the BibTeX.

Thanks for your interest in Citeline!

MacKenzie

--
MacKenzie Smith