Re: upload an extra bibtex in an existing exhibit?

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:40:55 -0400

Hi W.F.,
> I have discovered the great value of your service, awesome!
> A small question: How do I add extra bibtex files to an existing exhibit?
Right now, the only way to update an existing Citeline bibliography is
by using the Zotero+Zotz option (and to login to Citeline first, so it
can find your existing bibliographies).
We would like to add similar support for uploaded bibtex files coming
from other tools (e.g. EndNote) but we don't have anyone to work on that
feature right now.

Thanks for trying Citeline,

MacKenzie