Re: Problem with Download

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:24:27 -0500

Hi Brent,

I just tested the download for a bibliography and it worked, so I'll
need a little more information to see if I can help you.

What browser (and version) did you use with Citeline?
If you log in to Citeline now, can you see the bibliography you created
there (click on "my exhibits" after you've signed in)
If your bibliography isn't there, could you try creating a new one with
the same data, and check the "my exhibits" before you try to download it?

I could only reproduce the 404 error when I tried to look at a deleted
bibliography that was lingering on my exhibits list (but really didn't
exist anymore) so I think that might be part of the problem you've run
into...

MacKenzie