Re: citeline and chrome

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:26:36 -0500

Hi Enrico,

I have to admit I haven't tried Citeline with Chrome yet... (I don't
even have Chrome installed)
so you're probably right, but I think Citeline is currently only working
with Firefox for the
import/editing, and it's on our to-do list to add more browsers as time
permits.
If you want to tackle Chrome we'd be delighted!

Sorry we can't do this sooner,

MacKenzie