problem signing in to citeline with myopenid.com openid

From: Raymond Yee <yee_at_berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:27:58 -0500

Hello,

When I tried to sign up for citeline to claim a collection using

http://raymondyee.myopenid.com

I get the error

Nonce verificaton failed.

Have you had other problems with people using myopenid.com and/or I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
-Raymond

Raymond Yee, Ph.D.                      102 South Hall
Lecturer                                UC Berkeley
School of Information                   Berkeley, CA 94720-4600
yee_at_berkeley.edu                        raymondyee_at_mashupguide.net
http://blog.dataunbound.com             http://blog.mashupguide.net
Zotero Integration Advisor (http://zotero.org)
Author of *Pro Web 2.0 Mashups:  Remixing Data and Web Services*