Permanence of citeline exhibits

From: Valentin Hussong <hussong_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:46:33 -0500

Hi,

I have just discovered your service through the zotero newsfeed and it
looked very useful to me, so I gave it a shot. Functionality, usability
and design are superb!

I am a bit worried about the persistence of your service though. Since I
couldn't find an answer to my question in the User's Guide or the FAQ, I
decided to shoot you a quick email.

Let's say I put a link to an exported bibliography in my thesis, will it
still be accessible ten years from now? Is the URI permanent, will your
site still be up? Or is it more like one of those fast-moving social web
services? You might want to clarify this in the FAQ as well.

Thank you for your time and making Citeline happen!

Cheers,
Valentin

--
  Valentin Hussong  |  Kiefholzstr. 9  |  12435 Berlin
  +49 30 200079228  |  +49 172 6369739  |  hussong_at_gmx.de