Re: diacritics

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:49:56 -0500

Hi,

> What I don't understand, it's that when I export my Refworks file in
> bibtex format into Zotero, it looks fine, the diacritics are ok. And
> when I export to citeline (I've installed the Zotz plugin), the
> diacritics are transformed in ??? or !!! characters, grrrrr.... ;-)
> Maybe the Zotero guys could help on this matter ? What do you think ?
That's an excellent question. I don't know how Zotero is handling data
imports from Refworks/bibtex, but the problem with their export to
Citeline is well known, and the bug is in Zotero. So it's very likely
that the Zotero community could help to solve this problem for us, at
least for Zotero users. If you ask them about it, so will I, and we'll
see what they say.

Best,

MacKenzie