Re: Missing double acute accent command

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:31:13 -0500

Hi László,

Unfortunately Citeline's diacritic support is very fragile, and needs a
lot of improvement.
I will add double acutes to the list of problematic diacritics that we
should look at,
but no promises on when it might get fixed.

And very often the problem depends on the system that produced your
bibtext,
so it maybe also be outside our control. If you can, it's worth testing
Citeline with
another bibliography tool (e.g. Zotero) to see if you still have the
problem.

Thanks for reporting the bug,

MacKenzie