Citeline bug?

From: Chris Cargile <follybeachris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:30:51 -0500

Hello Gents!

Let me start by saying what a wonderful plug-in and service you are providing. I have considered starting/running a business in my area to help people & businesses implement tools such as the one(s) you have created and are being hosted on MIT's servers.

Kudos aside, I believe there was an update to firefox in the past day that may have broken zotz! When I tried exporting to BibTex(export to citeline function), I was given the JavaScript error message,

"edu.mit.simile.babel.bibtex.
ParseException: Encountered "}" at line 19, column 1.
Was expecting:
  "=" ..."

Just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of this..Love the product all the same and please keep making contributions to serve the public! : ) many thanks again

Chris Cargile
(803)269-8101
christopher.cargile_at_saic.com<mailto:christopher.cargile_at_saic.com>