Citeline How can we edit the bibitem entry on the website?

From: <salih.ergut_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:49:24 -0400

This is an awesome service. I was exactly trying to implement this on my own and came up with your website. This is perfectly designed. Thank you very much.

I have a question for you. I couldn't figure out how to edit bibitems on your website. Currently I am making modifications to the local text file, deleting the existing exhibit and uploading the new one. Not only the process is long but I also I have to redo all the timeline view and facet editions. Also my changes to the title, subtitle, and name are removed as well.

Best Regards,

Salih Ergut