Re: Citeline How can we edit the bibitem entry on the website?

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:07:43 -0400

Hi Salih,

Thanks for the kind words about Citeline, we're glad you like it.

Unfortunately, though, you cannot edit items in Citeline directly -- the
model is that you will maintain your bibliographic data in another tool
(usually Zotero, EndNote, or RefWorks) and export the data to Citeline
when you want to publish a new version. If you use Zotero with the Zotz
add-on you can update Citeline bibliographies without having to redo
your customizations, otherwise you create a new Citeline bibliography
each time.

It would be nice if we could support data editing in Citeline directly,
but that was too much for us to do in this version... maybe a future
edition.

Best wishes,

MacKenzie

--