problem with citeline

From: Francesco Calabrese <fcalabre_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:31:55 -0400

Dear,
I'm Francesco Calabrese from MIT Senseable city laboratory. We have
been very interested in your citeline system and its features, and
have started used it for our publications page:
http://senseable.mit.edu/papers/publications.html
Howeover, it seems like the service is not currently working well for
our pages, so I'm wondering whether there has been any change to the
system that requires changes on our side. Your feedback would be much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Francesco

Research Scientist