RE: problem with citeline

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:12:24 -0400

Hi Francesco,

Citeline is in a funny state right now -- we're keeping it alive but not actively maintaining it since it's supported by the Libraries' operating budget now and that it not in great shape :(

That said, I looked at your publications list and I couldn't see any problems with it. Can you describe what's not working well for you? I can't promise to fix it, but there might be a workaround I can suggest.

Thanks,

MacKenzie