RE: Links to full text

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:47:54 +0000

Hi Erich,

Thanks for the compliment on Citeline, and there's good news/bad news...

the good news is that there is a way to link citations to full-text (I do that for my own bibliography, see web.mit.edu/kenzie/www/mackenzie's_bibliography.html)

the bad news is that we'll soon be discontinuing Citeline since we can no longer support it and it needs a lot of work to keep it up-to-date with evolving Web standards. You can run something very similar yourself using Exhibit (http://simile-widgets.org/exhibit) but if your need your data hosted then try Zotero or Mendeley.

MacKenzie