help

From: Jim Gwilliam <jim.gwilliam_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:36:17 -0700

I have an exhibit customized just the way I want it.

How do I now get that exhibit to work just from a .bib file that I keep in
a public dropbox folder?

I've attached the file that Idownloaded from the exhibit site. I'm hoping
you can tell me how to get this file to look for my .bib file, so it
updates "automatically" any time I change my .bib file.

I only have a small number of publications.

Thanks,
Jim

--
*Jim Gwilliam*