Customizing Citeline

From: Ulrik Buchholtz <ulrikbuchholtz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:03:05 -0700

Dear Citeline People:

I'd like to use citeline to exhibit a bibliography of Explicit
Mathematics. I'd really like to customize the display a little bit by
adding annotations to be shown in a popup both in the list and the
timeline view. I'd also like to add links to reviews at Math Reviews
and Zentralblatt Math besides the [doi] and [link] elements. You can
see my data on your site here:

http://citeline.mit.edu/5c97d182e62f99ad49ab4002783f49aea4ef5c99/explicit_mathematics.html

Since the fields from the my bibtex file are already stored on your
site, I hope this will be a simple change to the javascript code. Is
there a way for me to grab all the javascript, host it on my site, but
still have the data stored on your site? Or is there a way for me to
run a customized version of citeline wholly on my site? If so, where
can I grab a distribution bundle of citeline?

Yours sincerely,
Ulrik Buchholtz