Re: Another suggestion & a question for Eric Miller (Was RDF Display Vocabulary Second Draft)

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:17:59 -0400

On Oct 6, 2004, at 6:43 AM, Butler, Mark H (Labs Bristol) wrote:

(snip)

> So Eric, what do you think - any chance of a W3C R(DF)Path Working
> Group or task force? Or do you think this is something DAWG should (or
> perhaps are) looking at? (I'm guessing here that Eric is subscribed to
> this list?)

Yes I am. I'm traveling fairly extensively at the moment however and
hope to catch back up on this thread next week when I return.

btw - the graph matching part of the path requirements is something I'm
fairly sure if being considered by DAWG at the moment. The sub-text
searching of literals that I infer and think would be useful in the
scenarios you describe however I don't believe is currently on the list
of objects.

Not to say it couldn't be if there was member interest, just don't
think it is now.

There are several RDF Path-like tools being worked on from different
people in the community (e.g. versa, treehugger, RDFtwig, etc.) . I'll
try and get a list to this group shortly.

--eric