RE: Piggy-Bank feedback

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <"DuCharme,>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:59:45 -0500

>Piggy-Bank only shows nodes that have types. Please try adding rdf:type to
>the resources in index.rdf.

I don't have any experience with the use of explicit typing in RDF. I don't
see rdf:type used in http://www.mozilla.org/news.rdf, but its triples still
show up in the sidebar for http://www.mozilla.org/, and I don't use rdf:type
in my FOAF file (snee.com/bob/foaf.rdf), but its triples show up in the
sidebar for snee.com/bob/index.html; why is that?

What would you suggest as the best way to revise the following so that its
tidbits showed up in the sidebar (http://www.snee.com/temp/pbtest.html links
to a test version):

         xmlns:rd="http://www.rdfdata.org/ns/"
         xmlns="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">

  <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.snee.com/temp/pbtest.html">
    <creator>Joe Lambda</creator>
    <description>Here is a sample description.</description>
    <rd:foo rd:bar="whatever"/>
    <rights
rdf:resource="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/"/>
  </rdf:Description>