problem with Piggy Bank

From: Gavin Fleming <GFleming_at_csir.co.za>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:40:09 +0200

I installed the Piggy Bank extension onto Firefox 1.0 running on SuSE 9.1, with JRE 1.4.2 plugin.

The sidebar works and it appears to intercept each page as it loads. However there appear to be two problems:

1) as I load more tabbed pages Firefox gets slower and slower and I have to kill Piggybank.

2) Even after Piggy Bank has found RDF content on a page it doesn't serve up any results. I view the 'my piggybank' page and all the links are inactive.

are these known issues? How can I resolve them?

thanks

Gavin Fleming MSc
The Sensor Web
Chair: CSIR Geomatics Alliance