Re: installation on osX

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 08:45:17 -0500

Jeff,

Yes, piggy-bank does work on OSX. I'd suggest:

1. Make sure that you have JRE 1.4.2 or later.
2. Install the Java Embedding Plugin for OSX from
http://javaplugin.sourceforge.net/. Installing the JRE alone isn't enough.

If you want to remove piggy-bank, try starting Firefox in Safe Mode,
which doesn't load any extension but still allows you to remove any
extension.

David