Testing and cached RDFs

From: Jan Egil Kristiansen <janegil_at_landsbank.fo>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:27:01 +0000

I find it very hard to test and develop RDFs for Piggy Bank, because it
seems that the RDF is always cached.

When I reload Firefox, there is a GET for the HTML file, my CSS style
sheet, even for 127.0.0.1:1978/. But not for the RDF. Not even if I restart
Firefox itself. I look for some service or application to stop, but find
none. It seems that I have to rename the RDF, to get Piggy Bank to take a
new look.

So I think I need a reload button in the Piggy Bank side bar, or have Piggy
Bank piggyback on the standard Firefox reload.

Jan Egil Kristiansen, Faroe Islands