Re: SIMILE and GRDDL. "HOME" namespace?

From: Jan Egil Kristiansen <janegil_at_landsbank.fo>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 20:29:37 +0000

At 17.45 03-02-2005, you wrote:
>Feedback, comments?

GRDDL would be very nice, if that means I can piggybank tidbits for pages
like http://heima.olivant.fo/~styrheim/tekst/orkdalsskap/orkdalsskap.html
without taking the trouble of writing the corresponding RDF myself.

But I have a problem with the transformation of next, prev, up and home to
RDF: They really need a namespace, don't they? In Dublin Core, the closest
terms seems to be dc:relation, dc:hasPart and dc:isPartOf.

For if the tidbits are seen as bookmarks-on-speed, I believe that
information about linkage between bookmarked pages could be useful.

Jan Egil Kristiansen
Faroe Islands