Longwell data.properties:repository.type=3store vs. threestore

From: <simile_at_zek7.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:15:04 -0800

Hello,

I'm sure I've missed something very obvious, but while trying to get Longwell (1.0.1) working with 3store (2.2.19), I kept getting this error:

java.lang.Exception: You must specify a repository.type in the properties file
        at edu.mit.simile.longwell.model.ModelConnectorFactory.createModel(Model
        ConnectorFactory.java:38)

In order to get around it, I had to make a change in the data.properties file that wasn't consistent with the user guide or the sample files.

Instead of "repository.type=3store" I switched to "repository.type=threestore" since "threestore" appeared to be the string in ModelConnectorFactory. After the change, I can connect to the 3store store without issue.

I checked out the current SVN version, too, but it seemed to be the same in this regard. Sorry if this is the wrong place to have sent this, or it has already been addressed and I missed the reference.
-Yvette Chanco