Re: How do I type something as bibliography - ow:Publication

From: Jan Egil Kristiansen <janegil_at_landsbank.fo>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:30:42 +0000

At 12.22 03-02-2005, you wrote:
>1. Go to http://citeseer.csail.mit.edu/ and perform a search for something
>2. When the results come back, append "&rdf=1" to the URL in the address
>bar of Firefox and hit Enter. This should get you the results in RDF/XML
>format.
>3. View the source of that page to see how the RDF is encoded.

After some testing, I conclude that
http://www.ontoweb.org/ontology/1#Publication and its subclasses are listed
as bibliography.

I happen to be webmaster for a book
(http://heima.olivant.fo/~egilstro/%FAr%20ei%F0is%20s%F8gu/) so I have to
find some documentation for the ow: namespace. Nordic books usually have no
index, but this one is blessed with hundreds of person, place and ship
resources I could RFD.

(I find some amusement in the fact that ow:Unpublished is a subclass of
ow:Publication)