Re: [announcement] Piggy-Bank 1.0.0

From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefanom_at_mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:10:22 -0500

Matthew,

please direct further comments to the general_at_simile.mit.edu mailing
list and not to developers directly since mail lists scale a lot more
than single people ;-)

Matthews, BM (Brian) wrote:
> Stefano,
>
> Hope you don't mind asking you this - this does
> seem like a great tool and I would like to try it.

thanks

> Hoeever, I cannot get it to work. Although it seems
> to install and I have the Java plugin (in multiple copies - could
> this be a problem?), I don't get the "Tools" menu entry,
> although Alt-P works. Then although they are accessed,
> RDF tidbits fail to read in.
>
> Is this a common problem, or am I doing something wrong?

No, it doesn't seem to be a common problem. Can you tell us more about
your environment? what version of the java plugin do you have?