Re: Piggy-Bank Enabled-Website logo vs RDF logo

From: Eric Miller <em_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:48:10 -0500

On Feb 8, 2005, at 1:25 PM, Shashi Kant wrote:

> To add to this conversation..I suggest something on the lines of
> Firefox
> weather plug-in style.... possibly at the status-bar (bottom) that
> flashes
> if RDF is available on a site and clicking on it will open the PB
> sidebar.
> This way it wouldn't be too in-your-face...

I actually like this idea. The little RSS indicator in firefox I've
already found quite useful. The isolated RDF icons shown on
http://www.w3.org/RDF/icons can be sampled down to whatever size works.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/