Re: Piggy-Bank Enabled-Website logo vs RDF logo

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 13:42:49 -0500

Shashi Kant wrote:
> To add to this conversation..I suggest something on the lines of Firefox
> weather plug-in style.... possibly at the status-bar (bottom) that flashes
> if RDF is available on a site and clicking on it will open the PB sidebar.
> This way it wouldn't be too in-your-face...

An excellent idea, though I would think this should be in addition to
any icons on the actual site, not in their stead. Like the RSS or XML
site icons, you can sic your agent of choice on the data once you're
aware it's there, be it Firefox+PB or otherwise.

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327