Re: fresnel thoughts

From: David R. Karger <karger_at_theory.csail.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:15:34 -0500

it is certainly true that i can choose a different intermediate representation
for data being passed to haystack than to longwell, and have rdf resources
referred to in that representation. But even if I am able to use the same
lenses as longwell, I will have to create a brand new set of styles to output
data in the different intermediate representation. It would be much less
work if I could reuse the existing lenses.

I suppose I could write a different _interpreter_ for the styles; one that
included references to the rdf in the intermediate representation it
produced, but that otherwise generated the same intermediate representation...