Re: FW: Haystack repaired

From: Stephen J. Garland <garland_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:45:03 -0500

Dear Derek,

Thanks for your note. You can get a working instance of Haystack with
fewer steps by deleting steps 1-3 in your list and inserting a new step 4.5:

4.5 Goto Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install
        Search for new features to install -> Next
        Obtain the GEF plugin from the Eclipse update site (your don't
need the SDK, just the smaller framework).

http://haystack.lcs.mit.edu/haystack-eclipse-05242004-win32.zip is an
older version of Haystack. It has more features than the one currently
available from the update site, but is not being maintained for
distribution. These extra features will appear gradually on the update
site. As of tonight, there's a new release on the site (1.0.11) that
contains web browsing features.

Regards,

Steve Garland