Re: Piggy Bank and rules

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 23:33:58 -0400

Hi Phil,

I'm personally very excited at the prospect that Piggy Bank's usefulness
extends beyond what it was designed for. Though I don't personally have
the wisdom to contribute to this topic of censorship, nor the time to
help you out with the programming, I'd be happy to answer questions on
how our software works so that you or your colleagues can make the
necessary adaptation.

With regards to whether there is wider value for rules in PB, I'd say,
just implement it, and if other people want it, they'll tell you to
generalize it. :-)

David