Help with Fresnel Java demo?

From: Stimatze, Justin <JStimatze_at_csuchico.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:28:46 -0700

Folks,

   I recently discovered the Fresnel site and I'd really like to see a simple demo of it in action... I pulled in the version posted on the website, read the manual, and started poking around. However, I ran into a few problems:

   - A compile error in Group.java:255 regarding FresnelCore.primaryClasses
   - Some confusion on how to actually implement/use a simple FOAF->XHTML demo.

   I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a simple procedure for acquiring a demo-functional copy of Fresnel and running the Java demo using the simple FOAF example files.

Regards,

Justin Stimatze