Re: Semantic Banks (was Re: Rendering maps [Re: Piggy-Bank 2.0 beta release])

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:20:34 +0200

This looks great!

Quick question - do you happen to know the status/plans for SPARQL in
Sesame? It's not altogether clear from the docs (RQL, SeRQL..?)

I do fancy running a Semantic Bank, what interests me in particular is
playing with intercomms between that and a Redland store I've got
running (sometimes). Ideally I'd like the main lingua to be SPARQL.

Cheers,
Danny.

--
http://dannyayers.com