Re: model.addTag equivilant for xslt scraper?

From: <dfhuynh_at_csail.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:31:43 -0400

Quick note-- you might want to leave the RSS alone and parse the HTML directly.
Then you should get all the pages, no? I don't use del.icio.us so I don't know
whether you get all the bookmarks on one page or not.

For now, you can't read the model from javascript.

On my sites there are several scrapers that read extra pages in addition to the
one you're viewing.

David