Re: PiggyBank connection refused when browse My Piggy Bank

From: Alvin Chin <achin_at_cs.toronto.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:29:55 -0400

Thanks Ryan. I installed the binary over and it works. However, I used
to like the feature before in the old version which showed the
Bibliography entries from BibTex if you made an RDF file from a bib
file. But I can't seem to find that feature in this one. Is there a
feature to view the semantic data if the web page is written in RDF or
uses Semantic Web? The older version had that, and allowed you to save
that data as well.

Thanks,

Alvin