Re: Longwell Install - Help Please :-)

From: Ryan Lee <ryanlee_at_w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:44:44 -0400

Thomas wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me..!
>
> I've tried three versions of Longwell, and I have the same issue with all of
> them; I installed Ant to see if I could resolve the issue:
>
> FYI: I've downloaded corrupted .zip files (all three of them) several
> times..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

As I've not been able to duplicate this problem on my Linux machines,
I'm afraid I can't offer any more help than I have. Apparently old Ant
config files aren't the cause; hopefully those who have overcome this
problem can chime in to help you out.

You may want to file an issue in our issue tracker under Longwell.

   http://simile.mit.edu/issues/

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee_at_w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327